Check out the weather forecast and explore educational articles about weather trends from FOX Weather!
Teaching your students about weather is one of the most exciting units! We’ve put together awesome weather worksheets with five different activities plus an additional hands-on demonstration. Your students will love becoming weather detectives as they dive into these fun activities that include a crossword puzzle, matching game, hands-on lesson, and more. Want to continue the learning at home? We’ve got a family take-home too!
Weather Detective Worksheets
- Detect weather trends by recording the weather each day and illustrating it.
- Become familiar with weather terms by decoding an awesome crossword.
- Investigate wild weather by coloring icons and matching types of storms.
- Learn the differences between climate and weather with definitions and a this-or-that activity.
- Identify climates across the world by shading in a map.
Water Cycle Hands-On Activity
- Make it hands-on! Demonstrate the water cycle by using simple materials, including a sandwich bag right in your classroom window.
Severe Weather Plan Family Take-Home
- Want to continue the learning at home? Send home our family letter along with this printable to make a plan to stay safe from severe weather.