Multiplication facts are one of those topics where there’s no such thing as too much practice. So if you’re scrounging for more high-quality mixed practice for facts 0-10, you can just stop right now. We’ve put together 11 pages of adorable multiplication worksheets that get students to practice their facts in a variety of ways. Get ’em while they’re hot!
What’s included in our free multiplication practice bundle
Our 11-page bundle includes practice for facts 0-10 in a variety of formats:
- Word problems.
- Fact families.
- Missing factors.
- Multiplication fact search (think word search but with numbers).
- Multiplication wheels.
- Multiplication maze.
- Color by product.
- And more!
How to use these multiplication worksheets
The possibilities really are endless here. We like these worksheets for:
- Homework: These are super straightforward for parents frustrated by “new math.”
- Entry tasks: Refocus students as they come in for the day or after recess or specials.
- Independent practice: Teach your multiplication lesson and then put them to work!
- “May Dos”: Have these copied and ready to go for your early finishers.
- Enrichment: Give them to younger students who are ready to for a challenge!