Whether you’re an English teacher, reading specialist, or just a grammar nerd, we get you. Much of the WeAreTeachers staff are self-proclaimed grammar junkies, and we embrace it. Don’t ask us about the Oxford comma, though. We’re a divided group on that one. However, we can all agree that these grammar jokes and grammar puns are funny. Print them, put them up in your classroom, or just share the video at the bottom when your students need a good laugh.
1. You can’t go wrong with alphabet puns.
2. Good morning, sunshine!
3. Everyone loves a good knock-knock joke.
4. This one is for fans of The Office.
5. Some things cannot be avoided.
6. Does this make you hungry?
7. A little courtroom humor is always appreciated.
8. This one is too much.
9. This is for those who like to fly under the radar.
10. It’s a real pain in the …
11. It’s grammar girl power!
12. This will make your teacher proud.
13. Can you relate?
14. What a moment!
15. One of these is furry …
16. Build a strong relationship.
17. So full of holiday cheer.
18. A beastly genius …
19. So sad when this happens …
20. Sounds delicious!
21. Decisions, decisions …
22. Gotta keep an eye on it!
23. Sometimes less is more.
24. I didn’t see that one coming.
25. That’s a mouthful!
26. Uh-oh …
27. You just shouldn’t do it.
28. It’s absolutely disgusting!
29. So soothing.
30. His own worth enemy …
31. The perfect itinerary!
32. Must be out of this world!
Come share your favorite grammar jokes and puns in our WeAreTeachers Helpline group on Facebook!
Plus check out these 50 Cheesy Teacher Jokes That Make Us Laugh Out Loud.