They say that laughter is the best medicine, so what better way to give your students a boost than with a little humor? Honestly, these delightfully cheesy dinosaur jokes for kids might elicit some groans, but you’re sure to hear a few chuckles too!
1. What do you call someone who puts their right hand in the mouth of a T-Rex?
2. What did the dinosaur use to cut wood?
3. What makes more noise than a dinosaur?
4. What do you call a dinosaur that doesn’t take a bath?
5. What’s the best way to talk to a dinosaur?
6. What do you call a paleontologist who sleeps all the time?
7. Why did carnivorous dinosaurs eat raw meat?
Because they didn’t know how to barbecue!
8. What do you get when a dinosaur walks through the strawberry patch?
9. What kind of dinosaurs make good police officers?
10. What’s as big as a dinosaur but weighs nothing?
A dinosaur’s shadow.
11. What did the dinosaur call her shirt-making business?
Try Sarah’s Tops.
12. What did the caveman say as he slid down the dinosaur’s neck?
13. What comes after extinction?
14. What comes after y-stinction?
15. What is in the middle of dinosaurs?
The letter S.
16. What did the T-Rex say at lunchtime?
Let’s grab a bite!
17. Which dinosaur can jump higher than a house?
Any dinosaur! A house can’t jump!
18. What should you do when a dinosaur sneezes?
Get out of the way!
19. Why did the archaeopteryx catch the worm?
Because it was an early bird!
20. How do you invite a dinosaur to a cafe?
21. Where do dinosaurs spend their pocket money?
22. What do you call a dinosaur that left its armor out in the rain?
23. Do you think anything could tricera-top these dinosaur puns?
I dino what to tell you, but probably not.
24. What do you call a baby dinosaur?
25. What do you call a dinosaur that never gives up?
26. What do you call a dinosaur who is a noisy sleeper?
27. What does a dinosaur call a porcupine?
28. What did dinosaurs use to drive their cars?
29. Why didn’t the dinosaur cross the road?
Because there were no roads then!
30. What do you call a dinosaur with a rich vocabulary?
31. What kind of explosions do dinosaurs like?
32. What does a triceratops sit on?
33. Why did the dinosaur wear a bandage?
Because it had a dino-SORE.
34. Why did the dinosaur cross the road?
Because chickens didn’t exist then.
35. Why should you never ask a dinosaur to read you a story?
Because their tales are so long.
36. What dinosaur would Harry Potter be?
Did you like these dinosaur jokes for kids? We’ve got jokes on many topics, including math jokes, history jokes, science jokes, grammar jokes, and music jokes.
And be sure to subscribe to our newsletters to find out when we publish even more humor articles!