As a leading brand in custom apparel, Tees2urdoor is a fashionable graphic tee shop delivering quality T-shirts right to your front door. They offer a wide array of customized screen-printed designs on cute and affordable graphic tees. Choose from a variety of affordable and trendy graphic tees for sale alongside seasonal, school, and sports shirts for all ages.
There are so many great reasons to make a big deal out of reaching 100 days of school. Some of our favorites?
- It’s an excellent opportunity to review counting by 10s and counting to 100 for our younger students in a fun, low-pressure way.
- It’s a fun way to involve your students in cross-curricular activities they might not get a chance to enjoy on a regular basis. You can read a book about the 100th day of school, do a science activity involving 100 objects, count to 100 in math, and even create a healthy snack or enjoy a physical activity involving 100 steps.
- It’s the perfect opportunity to recognize and celebrate the important milestone of 100 days of fun and learning you and your students have achieved!
Because of this, our friends at Tees2urdoor have put together a “100 Super Days” T-shirt giveaway to ensure you and every staff member in your school is ready to celebrate.
Two winners will receive:
- 200 T-shirts for themselves and their school staff. All T-shirts are adult sizes (small to 5x), red in color, with the words “100 Super Days” printed on the front, ensuring your whole building will look like one awesome team. (Total prize package value $4,600.)
- Prize Package(s)
- Two (2) winners will each receive 200 T-shirts for themselves and their school staff. All T-shirts are adult sizes, red in color, and with the words “100 Super Days” printed on the front of the shirts. Tees2urdoor, the giveaway sponsor, will be in contact with the giveaway winners to determine sizes of shirts and delivery information. (The retail value of one T-shirt is $11.50. The retail value of the total prize package is $4,600.00.)
- All entries must be submitted using the online form by 11:59 p.m. Central Time on January 19, 2023.
- Entrants must follow the entry instructions. Entries generated by script, macro, robotic, programming, or any other automated means are prohibited and will be disqualified.
- All entrants must be legal residents of the United States of America with a current U.S. address for prize fulfillment. Prizes that require shipment will not be shipped internationally.
- Each entrant may only submit one completed form.
- Winners will be selected by random drawing and announced on the WeAreTeachers website by January 23, 2023.
- All published prizes from the Sponsor are fulfilled by the Sponsor and are the sole responsibility of the Sponsor. The Sponsor is responsible for contacting winners and fulfilling all other related prizes directly to the winners.
- WeAreTeachers and its Sponsors make every attempt to fulfill prizes. Prizes unclaimed after 60 days are not awarded.
- Any depiction of prizes is for illustrative purposes only. All prizes are awarded as-is and without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied. Winners are responsible for all taxes on prizes received.
- Prizing: Two (2) winners will each receive 200 T-shirts for themselves and their school staff. All T-shirts are adult sizes, red in color, and with the words “100 Super Days” printed on the front of the shirts. Tees2urdoor, the giveaway sponsor, will be in contact with the giveaway winners to determine sizes of shirts and delivery information. (The retail value of one T-shirt is $11.50. The retail value of the total prize package is $4,600.00.)
- Product prizes are not redeemable for cash or transferable. No substitution allowed except, at Sponsor's sole discretion, a prize of equal or greater value may be substituted.
- Only the number of prizes stated in the Rules is available to be won. All prizes will be awarded provided a sufficient number of eligible Entries is received.
- WeAreTeachers and the program Sponsor reserve the right to extend the submission deadline and/or winner announcement.
- WeAreTeachers and the program Sponsor reserve the right to modify, cancel, or suspend the Promotion or any part of it.
- WeAreTeachers and the program Sponsor are not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by Internet users or by the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion or by any technical or human error that may occur in the processing of the entries. Sponsor is not responsible for computer system, phone line, hardware, software, or Promotion malfunctions or other errors, failures, or delays in computer transmissions or network connections that are human or technical in nature.
- WeAreTeachers and the Sponsor retain the discretion to make all decisions regarding the interpretation and application of these rules. All decisions are final and discretionary. The laws of the State of Connecticut shall govern this Promotion. The courts of Connecticut shall be the exclusive forum for any dispute relating to these Rules and/or this Promotion. All participants and winners agree, by their participation in the Promotion, to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts of Connecticut. Prizes may be considered income, and any and all taxes associated with prizes are the responsibility of the winners.